Monday 2 February 2009

Looking good

Today I continued to try out my new idea for trading and increased my bank upto £300 after yesterdays success. The results were good again and I got some nice moves, the best race of the day involving Limerick Boy and Ofarel DAiry in the 15.40 at Fontwell.

In that race as you can see below I got on Limerick Boy at 2.96 for £150 and laid off at 2.86. I then saw that Ofarel DAiry was showing a drift trend so I laid it for £300 at 1.98 and got out at 2.04. This meant I made a nice £14 from the race.


So the new trading style looks promising though I shall wait until next weekend to try it again.

The weather this week looks dire and I can't see there being much racing on, at least not in the first half of the week. I have got some jobs to do so will look to do them on Monday and Tuesday as I would be surprised if there will be any racing on at all.

Today I was also contacted by a new tipping service that is offering a free trial of their service throughout February. The tipping service is called The Form Guru and you can see their site by clicking here.

They are offering to anyone who registers at the site, their selections for the remainder of February, after which you can either leave or continue at £1 a day. They offer Back, Lay and Back to Lay selections. They have asked me to do a post which I don't mind doing one day this week when the racing is quiet.

I got todays selections from them which was a 4 point Win bet on Kalahari King which won and a 1 point win on Mohayer who was unplaced. I decided to put a little on the first bet as I fancied that horse as well but didn't back the other so got a nice profit.

Right time for the Super Bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment