Wednesday 14 January 2009

Hello World

Hello to the world!

This is my first post on my new blog and would like to welcome all readers to it.

The blog which I plan to update on a near daily basis will follow my adventure as I try to make a living by betting and trading on horse racing via the traditional bookmakers and betting exchanges.

I have been involved in betting on horses for several years now and have always wanted to try and make a go of it full time as I feel I have the knowledge and ability to make it pay. Furthermore, I have been trading using the two main betting exchanges, Betfair and Betdaq for several years now on a part time basis. Mainly weekends and evenings.

Although I have a good knowledge of form I also use a few tipping services which I feel suit my style to help supplement my own personal selections.

As the title of the blog suggests I have been 'Credit Crunched'. I have lost my job and while I am in the process of getting a new one I will be trying what I have always wanted to do, betting and trading for a living. Hopefully I will be able to make this pay and not need to get a job ever again but in case that doesn't happen I am still looking for a new job but by the looks of how the economy and country is going I can't see that happening anytime soon.

Anyway I shall stop waffling on and hope you will join me on what is sure to be a roller coaster ride - hold on tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment