Friday 16 January 2009

Slow API

I am sure many of you are aware of the recent (well last 7 months) issues with slow response times from the Betfair API.

As I understand it Betfair altered something yesterday and that seems to have made things a lot worse for me. Now obviously this doesn't have any impact on my straight betting but with no selections given out from the services I subscribe and thew fact I was out last night and didn't have time to study today's racing, I decided to give trying to do any pre race or inrunning stuff a miss.

I bet the person/bot that made the error off back Faintly Hopeful before the off at odds down to 2.22 when it was a 200.0 chance wish they had given the day a miss as well!

I will be back tomorrow for what should be a good weekend of betting a
nd trading! Drop me a comment if you want as I am hoping someone at least is reading this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment