Monday 19 January 2009

Photo Betting

The racing this week is looking very much at the mercy of the weather and it doesn't look like the weather will be showing much mercy!

With meetings being cancelled left right and centre I decided to get several jobs done that I have been putting off for a long time this morning rather than spend it reading form.

I had one bet advised to me this morning and that ran last, however, I don't blame the tipster as the horse was Pulled Up as it was clearly not right. The horse went off at 5/4 but I
got the morning price which was 3.2. The horse was Antilla and was running at Wolvs. I will be keeping my eye out for it next time as it was clearly not right today and was being pulled up within a few furlongs. I think it will be a bet for me next time.

The rest of the day was pretty much a non event I did a couple of bets on the 14.50 as you can see below but thanks to getting some generous odds in the photo finish I managed to come away with a small profit on the race and earlier on in the day someone was again giving what I considered huge odds in what I thought was a clear cut finish so I put a bit on to 'buy' money.

Tomorrow could be a day off as it doesn't look to promising weather wise. I will get a post up soon on some of my views and horses to watch for at Cheltenham.


Hope you all had a profitable day!


No comments:

Post a Comment